The ELK-M1KP2 is a low profile, addressable LCD security control panel for the M1 family of Cross Platform Controls®. It features a 32 character blue/white backlighted display, blue lighted keys, 4 programmable function keys, along with the ELK menu navigation keys.
The ELK-M1KP2 can be recess 'flush' mounted using a separately purchased back box kit (ELK-M1BBK2). The M1KP2 is compatible with "external" 26 bit Wiegand compatible proximity readers, allowing cards or fobs to be used for arming, disarming, or limited door strike control, etc.
• Blue/white Backlighted Hi-Contrast LCD Display
• Four (4) Programmable Function Keys
• Unique Menu Navigation/Direction Keys
• Operates from the M1/EZ8 RS-485 Data Bus
• Built-in Piezo Sounder with adjustable pitch
• Accepts "External" 26 bit Wiegand Prox Reader (Optional)
• Input for 1 Supervised Zone
• One Programmable "Switched Positive" Voltage Output
• Exit, Stay, Chime, and Bypass Keys
• Surface mounts to a standard 1 or 2 gang electrical box
• Optional recess 'flush' mount kit available (ELK-M1BBK2)